Saturday, June 21, 2014

Just Testing


I'm about as un-techie as they come, so this is a simple test to see if I can put up a blog on a site that's new to me. 

Cross your fingers, please.

I'm a mystery writer and I write two series: The Sandi Webster Mysteries (a female P.I.) and The Bogey Man Mysteries (a Humphrey Bogart look-alike and amateur sleuth).

I post a new blog every Monday, and it's up for a week. You'll meet guest authors and you'll hear my thoughts about writing and everything that goes with it. I've been blogging since 2010; however, by changing sites I've lost the old blogs. Occasionally I'll repost an old one.

I'll do my best to post things that will entertain you and keep you coming for more. 

 

Okay. Now I know how to add a graphic. This is the book cover of Bogey's Ace in the Hole, which was just re-released.

Thanks for stopping in and I hope to see you every Monday.

(Are we having fun yet?)

4 comments:

  1. Marja,
    Well, I always enjoy your posts and I'll read them wherever they may be! I've been using Blogger since 2011 and I love it. Hope you will too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will, and than you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starting to have fun if only can remember to sign in to Google first. Enjoyed learning of another new book for my reading list. Enjoying your new blog site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm learning about this site quickly. Thanks for checking it out.

      Delete