Monday, November 5, 2018

Marilyn Meredith, Guest Author


Today my guest is Marilyn Meredith (F.M. Meredith), a long time friend and one of my favorite authors. I asked her what's coming up now that Tangled Webs has been released and, by the way, it's a book I just started. Welcome, Marilyn!



WHAT’S NEXT?

That’s the question Marja asked me to address.

Several things come to mind. First, I’m going to be busy promoting Tangled Webs. October was chock full of events and I have a few lined up for this month. Plus Thanksgiving is always a big celebration at our house, so preparations for that have to be taken into consideration.
 https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=F.M.+Meredith

Will there be another Rocky Bluff P.D. mystery? I certainly hope so, and by the time this blog appears, I should have some basic idea of what the next mystery should be and what might be happening in the lives of my ongoing characters. (Actually, I’ve got a good start on it, though haven’t a title in mind yet.)

Oh, and I didn’t mention that I soon will have a book coming out in the Deputy Tempe Crabtree mystery series too, so plans will have to made for promotion for that one too.

After saying all that, I’m going to put a disclaimer in here—because life happens, and none of us really know what the future holds. If there are no unexpected happenings, the above is what’s next.

I want to thank Marja for hosting me today—she’s been a friend for a long time, one I’ve actually met in person and had several conversations with.

Marilyn writes the RBPD series as F. M. Meredith

Blurb: Too many people are telling lies: The husband of the murder victim and his secretary, the victim’s boss and co-workers in the day care center, her stalker, and Detective Milligan’s daughter.


Bio: F. M. Meredith who is also known as Marilyn once lived in a beach town much like Rocky Bluff. She has many friends and relatives in law enforcement. She’s a member of MWA, 3 chapters of Sisters in Crime and serves on the PSWA Board.

Facebook: Marilyn Meredith
Twitter: @marilynmeredith

Next I’m hopping over to https://jrlindermuth.blogspot.com/ and revealing my Writing Habits.

~~~

CLICK HERE to visit Marja McGraw's website
CLICK HERE for a quick trip to amazon.com

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting me today. I'ts been a most busy time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you could stop in, Marilyn. I'm reading Tangled Web right now and really enjoying it.

      Delete
  2. Marilyn is an inspiration to all of us and I love her books - both series. I look forward to her post on my blog on the 11th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's hope life doesn't get in the way of your upcoming Tempe Crabtree book or halt or slow down your progress toward the next book in your Rocky Bluff P.D. Series. Enjoy your big Thanksgiving gathering. Hard to believe it's just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marilyn, it just amazes me that you're able to release another book, with everything else that's happening in your life. And it looks like a great read, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are AWESOME! I want to you when I grow up--but then, you know it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Lorna, thank you--you have helped me in so many ways, but the best is being my dear friends.

    ReplyDelete